Monday, September 14, 2009

Summers End

Well the summer has come and gone already. So sad, but I love the fall weather. We were unable to take a summer vacation this year due to the fact that the only person on the planet that can cover for me at work, is out on a six month medical leave. No one seems to have sympathy for me because I hardly work any way, but it would have been nice to go away for at least a week. We did a few day trips to the beach, and to the aquarium in Boston. We went to Six Flags once a week, and just hung out in the play land we have in our back yard. We did some backyard camp outs, with camp fires and smores.



The girls kept busy with their horseback riding lessons, Paige's Piano lessons, and play dates with their friends.



The total chaos of the start of the school year has begun, and I am starting to feel stressed already. I drop both girls off at the Boys and Girls club on Mondays and Fridays. Joce goes to preschool there, and they have a before school program there that Paige goes to. My mom puts Paige on the bus for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and watches Jocelyn for me on those days because her school is M,W,F. Wednesdays are my day off so I put Paige on the buss and drop Joce off at school then I have the hole day to my self. I have been taking a nice long run, and I get all my cleaning, and shopping done. I am able to pick the girls up from school every day because I only work until 12:00. On Mondays the girls have Horseback riding @ 4:00 so I Pick up Paige @ 3:00 then to Joce's school to get her, home to change and a quick snack and off we go. Tuesday Paige has Piano, and Thursday both girls have Gymnastics so we are there for 2 hours. This is the story of my life.



The birthday party invitations from friends at school have already started coming fast and furious. We end up having a birthday party both sat and sun every weekend. I think I will have to put an end to this. My bank account can't handle it.



Brian is still loving his job at Atlas Copco (NOT). He goes flying his little airplanes when ever he gets the chance.



I am still working on my saltwater fish tank and will be getting my seahorses very soon.



Our 10 year anniversary is just around the corner and we are planning a weekend get away to a horse ranch in VT. If anyone wants to come watch all our animals please let me know. I will pay!!



As for our house, we don't have any projects going on right now, but I really want Brian to vault the ceiling in our family room. I'm not sure if he can handle it, but I will keep working on him. Wish me luck!!
SUMMER PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment